Top Picks in Hardware and Embedded Security
Co-located with the 2022 International Conference On Computer Aided Design (ICCAD 2022)
Home Selection Organization FAQs Candidates Program
Eligible for submission are conference or journal papers in the area of hardware and embedded security that were published during the six-year period: 1/1/2016–12/31/2021.
One PDF file that contains the following items in an order,
• The version of the paper that appeared in the conference proceedings and/or journal. If the paper originally appeared in a conference but was expanded to a journal, submit the journal version but let us know of the original conference paper.
• A two-page self-nomination letter is required. The first page should summarize the key ideas/contributions to the paper. The second page should reason about the potential and long-term impact of the paper, clearly articulating why and how it will influence other researchers and/or industry [from IEEE MICRO Top Picks in Architecture Call]; The submission should follow the IEEE TCAD format.
Important: Please concatenate and submit all documents as one PDF file, and acknowledge that at least one of the authors of the paper will attend the workshop to present the work (if the paper is selected).
|September 10, 2022||Top picks submission deadline|
|October 15, 2022||Shortlist of papers invited to the Top Picks Workshop|
|November 3, 2022||In-person presentation @ Top Picks Workshop (mandatory for consideration to be a Top Pick); Co-located with ICCAD|
|November 6, 2022||Virtual TPC meeting to finalize the Top Picks|
|November 15, 2022||Announce Top picks; Invite to submit papers to the special issue|
|December 15, 2022||Deadline to submit to the special issue|
|February 1, 2023||First round of reviews|
|February 28, 2023||Revisions|
|March 01, 2023||Final versions for the special issue|
Reasons for Upfront Rejection:
- Papers that are not peer-reviewed.
- Multiple submissions of the same paper.
- Papers that appear outside the period of 1/1/2016–12/31/2021.
- Submissions that do not adhere to the submission guidelines and format.