Top Picks in Hardware and Embedded Security
Co-located with the 2021 International Conference On Computer Aided Design (ICCAD 2021)
Any paper (conference or journal) in the broad area of hardware and embedded security that was published during the six-year period of 1/1/2015- 12/31/2020 is eligible.
One PDF file that contains the followings, in order,
- an optional cover letter;
- a 2-page self-nomination letter that summarizes the main ideas and key contributions of the paper, states the influence the paper has already made to academia and industry, and argues the potential long-term impact; and
- the conference/journal version of the paper.
Submission link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=toppicks2021
- Submission of the nomination material. (Sept. 21, 2021)
- Review by the program committee of Top Picks.
- Top Picks candidates notification. (Oct. 11, 2021)
- Presentation and discussion (Q&A) at Top Picks Workshop. (Nov. 4, 2021)
- Post-workshop selection by the program committee.
- Top Picks announcement. (Dec. 5, 2021)
- Preparation, review, and revision of the submission to IEEE D&T.
Reasons for Upfront Rejection:
- Papers that are not peer-reviewed.
- Multiple submissions of the same paper.
- Papers that appear outside the period of 1/1/2015 — 12/31/2020.
- Submissions that do not adhere to the submission guidelines and format.